Innovate your packaging to become more cost-effective, and thereby more attractive to retailers and consumers.
Transporting products within their own packages reduces and eliminates repacking, therefore material, weight, shipping and other costs are reduced.
How Does Shelf-Ready Packaging Improve The Effectiveness Of Your Product
- Identify - Retail employees are able to clearly see a product name in a storage area and put it out on the store floor.
- Opening - Packages need minimal, or sometimes no equipment to open. Specially engineered packages eliminate the need for knives or box cutters.
- Replenish - Restocking is a faster process.
- Shopping - Customers can quickly identify products on the shelf and retrieve with ease.
- Recycle -The packaging is easily removed from the shelving, disposed of and recycled.
- Sales - Increased sales through impulse purchases.
- Protection - Reduced damage during transportation due to strength and stability.
- Presentation - An improved customer perception as products are easier to find with improved availability.
How Do I Reach My Customers?
Getting ahead of your competition is important. Research or find a trusted packaging partner who can confidently update you on the latest innovations with todays marketplace.
The type of packaging you require will vary depending on your product, based upon the size, shape, weight and fragility.
Designing Shelf-Ready Packaging
What elements of your brand need to be seen immediately?
- Your logo and tagline
- Brand colors / fonts
- An image of your product
- Company information
Next, consider how you want to display your product.
- Inside a branded box in separate packages
- On a shelf tray with a removable top
- On a reusable plastic tray
- On a merchandising unit / display
Creating A Prototype Of Your Shelf-Ready Packaging
You should always request a prototype sample of your packaging to confirm the structure and printing for final production, especially if you have a very large order.
- Litho - For larger production runs this is a very cost-effective method for companies requiring commercial quantities with superb quality. Flexibility of materials, colours and run length.
- Digital - Our digital printing facility is set up to meet your needs for short run and bespoke print, with demanding production deadlines and the added advantage of online personalisation.
- Flexo - This method of printing achieves a solid ink coverage for effective and attractive graphics that will last for a long time without having to wait for inks to dry.
Once you finalize everything, your product packaging is ready to go into full production. You can sit back, relax, and wait for the arrival of your packaging!
Receiving your shipment all depends on your requested timeline, the size of the package, the method of delivery, etc.
It is different depending on your situation, but your account manager will keep you up-to-date with the production and shipping process, ensuring that you are always in formed.
Shelf ready packaging allows retailers to stock your products with minimal difficulties ensuring a consistent appearance throughout large chains or stores.
Shelf ready boxes can significantly increase prominence of your products in a crowded retail marketplace. This can be achieved through printing techniques, materials and presentation to improve consumer attention, thus potentially increasing sales.
BKT can help you develop your packaging from concept to final product - for help and advice contact our client services team.